Hank’s Plumbing and Gasfitting Ltd. is seeking an immediate service plumber Journeymen to join our team.
Hanks Plumbing has been a family-run operation since 1971. Offering commercial and residential plumbing/HVAC/ hydronic service. We offer above industry standard pay structures, health benefits, health spending account, RRSP contributions, DPSP contributions, and company vehicle.
- Install, repair, and maintain both residential and commercial plumbing systems.
- Install, repair, and maintain both residential and commercial water treatment systems.
- Install, repair, and maintain both residential and commercial underground sanitary and potable water distribution piping systems.
- Perform manufacturers specified preventative maintenance procedures on customer equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers through proper communication and quality of work.
- Participate in the emergency service on-call rotation.
- Comply with Hanks Plumbing Safety Standards and OH&S legislation.
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to make effective technical decisions in emergency situations.
- Have a journeyman certificate.
- Have the functional capability to service, repair, and install building mechanical systems.
- Have working technical knowledge of water treatment equipment, potable water distribution piping, sanitary drainage piping, storm drainage piping, plumbing fixtures, hydronic heating systems, water heaters, etc.
- Have working technical knowledge of local building codes, local plumbing codes, and local natural gas installation codes.
- Have current Alberta Driver License with the record in good standing.
- Provide a criminal background check.
- Be highly motivated with a strong customer service focus.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like you, then we would love for you to apply to become apart of the Hank's Plumbing family. You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.